Exciting development for Probate Practice Rights
CILEx Regulation has created a new scheme to allow you to become a Charted Legal Executive and Probate Practitioner in just one application. The fee is £450, a saving of up to £370.
We’ve combined the skills you need to demonstrate into one application so that a single piece of evidence can meet several outcomes for Probate Practice Rights and Work Based Learning (WBL) at the same time.
We’ve produced lots of easy-to-use resources to help you along the way. These include:
Click here for more information and how to apply.
- Guidance for each outcome – to help you compile your portfolio
- Outcomes Matrix – so you can see what outcomes your evidence meets at a quick glance
- New Logsheet – to allow you to cover the Practice Rights and WBL outcomes in one form
- Evidence Checklists – to help you ensure you’ve submitted everything required
- And the even better news is, you will only pay the application fee for Practice Rights (£450) – a saving of up to £370!